Energy Intelligence speciality Computer Monitor UPS (CMU13) is an uninterrupted power backup solution for DC monitors 24" - 27".
Time motion studies have proven that having dual monitors can improve your productivity 20-30%. Yes 20-30%. Whether you are answering customer calls, doing CAD design, into video gaming or simply replying to emails - while your work in a presentation - dual screen can not only save time opening/closing/toggling between windows, it can make your thoughts flow more fluidly. Read this analysis on productivity and and article how useful and easy it is to use dual monitors.
But if you have a power cut - while your laptop will run for a few hours on batteries, you may even have an Energy Intelligence UPS for your router and you continue to have your WiFi working, losing that 2nd screen can really cost you in lost productivity and increased errors.
There comes or latest product CMU13. A Screen UPS that can provide 1 - 3 hours backup to your 24" or 27" external monitor. Duration of backup you receive will depend on your monitor size, power and what is your normal brightness setup. Please notice that computer monitors consume almost twice the power at 100% brightness vs. about 50% brightness. CMU13 works in-line for monitors that run on DC power (they have external adapters). Most such monitors run on 19V.
- Works for LED/LCD monitors with rating of 12V/19V (based on your selection) and up to 2A
- Our Computer Monitor UPS have Application specific Patented Pending charging and discharging for long battery life
- The only backup device with Electric Vehicle grade cells for longer life, enhanced safety and 3 years of warranty (including battery)
Voltage Rating – 12V/19V
Current Rating - ⩽ 2A
- Smart Battery Management System(BMS)
- Battery capacity - 16,000mAH
- 3 Yrs warranty including battery
- Reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection, triple-layer over-current protection, short-circuit protection, and surge protection
- Specially designed for Indian climate and it is designed and built in India
How to choose the right configuration? Three step process.
- Check your Monitor Voltage and Current rating. Best way to check it is to look at the sticker on the adapter used by your computer monitor. The sticker looks like this
- Based on above, Select the right Voltage (12V/19V) (Step 1)
- Please make sure to add your monitor Make/Model/Screen size in the text box at check out. If you do not provide that information, we will contact you before shipping to make sure we have the right setup for your monitor.
- The UPS contains Li-Ion cell for energy storage.
- Do not store them in hot areas (for e.g. sunlight, hot vehicles, stove, next to microwave)
- Do not crush them
- Dispose them after useful life at nearest e-waste center
- If your utility power in not stable OR your DG generator supply voltage fluctuates OR you are in zone with lightning and thunder please use spike buster/surge protector to protect your adapter and miniUPS