Energy Intelligence 9V 32WHR miniUPS is an uninterrupted power backup solution for stationary usage, designed for devices like WiFi routers, internet modem, access control systems, etc.
- Keeps your WiFi Router/Modem running from 4 to 6 hours with no interruption due to power cuts. (Actual backup duration depends on the current consumption of your router/modem. For most routers you will get above backup)
- Works for devices rating of 9V(2A)
- Application specific Patented Pending charging, discharging for long battery life
- The only backup device with Electric Vehicle grade cells for longer life and enhanced safety and 3 years of warranty (including battery)
Voltage Rating – 9V
Configuration – Single or Dual device setup (Dual dual accessory available separately)
- Smart Battery Management System
- Battery capacity – 32WHr (27WHr and 54WHr units available too. (WHr - WattHour is a measure of energy stored)
- 3 Yrs warranty including battery
- Supports WiFi routers, cable TV box, CCTV
- Even if miniUPS is fully discharged after a long power cut, the charging and current balancing algorithm ensures that charging takes place using the adapter included
- Reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection, triple-layer over-current protection, short-circuit protection, and surge protection.
- Specially designed for Indian climate and it is built in India
Important: miniUPS is based on 12V platform. For 9V unit please use the adaptor provided with the miniUPS (not the one with your 9V router)
There are different models based on Voltage & Capacity. You can also buy voltage converter cables separately for dual devices or a combination of voltages. Check the home page by clicking on the logo to decide which model is right for you.
- The miniUPS contains Li-Ion cell for energy storage.
- Do not store them in hot areas (for e.g. sunlight, hot vehicles, stove, next to microwave)
- Do not crush them
- Dispose them after useful life at nearest e-waste center