Energy Intelligence In-Line Environmental Edition UPS is an un-interrupted power backup solution for stationary usage, designed for WiFi routers. We have improved the design to use the adapter that comes with your router, so the older adapter does not go a land-fill.
Keeps your WiFi Router running from 2 - 4 hours with no interruption even with power cuts. (Actual backup duration depends on the power consumption of your router/modem. For most devices you will get above backup)
- Works for routers rating of 5V/9V/12V (based on your selection) and up to 1.5A (at 12V)
- Application specific Patented Pending charging and discharging for long battery life
- Voltage stabilizer built in to get the most out of the batteries
- Electric Vehicle grade Li-Ion cells for longer life 3 years warranty and Commercial Grade Li-Ion cells with 1 year warranty
- Converter cables provided for 5.5mm or 3.5mm adapters
Voltage Rating – 12V/9V/5V - works with your existing WiFi Router Adapter
Current Rating - max 1.5A (at 12V)
- Smart Battery Management System(BMS)
- Battery capacity - 18.5 WHr
- 3 Yrs/1 Yr warranty including battery
- Reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection, triple-layer over-current protection, short-circuit protection, and surge protection
- Specially designed for Indian climate and it is designed and built in India
How to choose the right configuration? Three step process.
- Check your WiFi router Voltage and Current rating. Best way to check it is to look at the sticker on the adapter used by your WiFi router. The sticker looks like this
- Step 1 Based on above, Select the right Voltage (12V/9V/5V)
- Step 2 If the current rating is >1.5A, this model is not right for you. Look at RU-HC
- Step 3 If you have a Jio/syrotech/netlink/BSNL router/setup, please look at RU46 / RU611 These routers need special configuraton for operating.
- Step 4 If you need higher capacity look at RU46 / RU611
- If you have a WiFi 6 (802.11ax) Router, we recommend RU-HC
Can I use my existing WiFi Router adapter with the UPS?
This Environmental Edition unit is designed to work with the adapter that comes with your router. Please make sure you select the correct voltage setting when ordering your UPS. Else you can damage your device.
- The miniUPS contains Li-Ion cell for energy storage.
- Do not store them in hot areas (for e.g. sunlight, hot vehicles, stove, next to microwave)
- Do not crush them
- Dispose them after useful life at nearest e-waste center
- If your utility power in not stable OR your DG generator supply voltage fluctuates OR you are in zone with lightning and thunder please use spike buster/surge protector to protect your adapter and miniUPS