Energy Intelligence Raspberry Pi / Arduino UPS is an uninterrupted power backup solution especially tuned for Raspberry Pi/ Arduino for 7 - 8 hours of backup.
It has dual outputs to run a USB-A device and another one for DC-Barrel/USB-C.
Keeps your Raspberry Pi or Arduino running from 7 - 8 hours with no interruption with power cuts. (Actual backup duration depends on the devices connected to your Raspberry Pi)
- Dual bus enables two separate DC outputs.
- 1 x USB-A to run the device of your choice using USB-A cable. 2A current limit 5V
- 1 x USB-C/DC-Barrel 5.5mm 3A current limit, 5V/12V
- Perfect for Raspberry Pi with Micro USB (for raspberry Pi 3) or USB-C connector (Raspberry Pi 4) for 5V 2.5A/3A
- Application specific Patented Pending charging and discharging for long battery life
- The only backup device with Electric Vehicle grade cells for longer life, enhanced safety and 3 years of warranty (including battery)
Voltage/Current Rating –
- 1 x USB-A - 5V, 2A (Standard)
- 1 x DC-Barrel or USB-C - 5V-3A/12V-2A (Optional/Configurable)
Capacity and Design -
- Smart Battery Management System(BMS)
- Battery capacity - 84WHr
- 3 Yrs warranty including battery
- Reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection, triple-layer over-current protection, short-circuit protection, and surge protection
- Specially designed for Indian climate and it is designed and built in India
If you have any questions about your configuration, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- The UPS contains Li-Ion cell for energy storage.
- Do not store them in hot areas (for e.g. sunlight, hot vehicles, stove, next to microwave)
- Do not crush them
- Dispose them after useful life at nearest e-waste center