Energy Intelligence speciality miniUPS is an uninterrupted power backup solution for stationary usage, designed for WiFi routers.
Keeps your WiFi Router running from 4 - 6 hours with no interruption even with power cuts. (Actual backup duration depends on the power consumption of your router/modem. For most devices you will get above backup)
- Works for routers rating of 12V/9V/5V/19V (based on your selection) and up to 2.5A (at 12V)
- Application specific Patented Pending charging and discharging for long battery life
- The only backup device with Electric Vehicle grade cells for longer life, enhanced safety and 3 years of warranty (including battery)
Voltage Rating – 12V/9V/5V/19V
Current Rating - max. 2.5A (at 12V)
- Smart Battery Management System(BMS)
- Battery capacity - 8,000 mAH
- 3 Yrs warranty including battery
- Reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection, triple-layer over-current protection, short-circuit protection, and surge protection
- Specially designed for Indian climate and it is designed and built in India
How to choose the right configuration? Three step process.
- Check your WiFi router Voltage and Current rating. Best way to check it is to look at the sticker on the adapter used by your WiFi router. The sticker looks like this
- Based on above, Select the right Voltage (12V/9V/5V/19V) (Step 1)
- If the current rating is >2.5A, this model is not right for you. Look at RU-HC
- Check if you need to backup two devices. Some internet setups have two devices - one ISDN/FIber Modem and a WiFi Router. If you have dual device config, Select appropriate option (Step 2) when ordering
- Finally, if you have a Jio/syrotech/netlink/BSNL router/setup, identify that when ordering (Step 3). These routers need special accessories for operating with the UPS and will be sent with the UPS.
- If you have a WiFi 6 (802.11ax) Router, we recommend RU-HC
Can I use my existing WiFi Router adapter with the UPS?
If your WiFi Router adapter has rating less than 1.5A then you should order high current adapter so your UPS can get charged while the WiFi router operates.
- The miniUPS contains Li-Ion cell for energy storage.
- Do not store them in hot areas (for e.g. sunlight, hot vehicles, stove, next to microwave)
- Do not crush them
- Dispose them after useful life at nearest e-waste center
- If your utility power in not stable OR your DG generator supply voltage fluctuates OR you are in zone with lightning and thunder please use spike buster/surge protector to protect your adapter and miniUPS