Energy Intelligence speciality miniUPS is an uninterrupted power backup solution for stationary usage, designed for WiFi routers.
Keeps your WiFi Router running from 1 - 2 hours with no interruption even with power cuts. (Actual backup duration depends on the power consumption of your router/modem. For most devices you will get above backup)
- Works for routers rating of 12V and up to 1A
- Application specific Patented Pending charging and discharging for long battery life
- We use high grade cells for longer life, enhanced safety and provide a 1 full year of warranty on this unit (including battery)
Voltage Rating – 12V
Current Rating - max. 1A
- Smart Battery Management System(BMS)
- Battery capacity - 4,400 mAH
- 1 Yrs warranty including battery
- Reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection, triple-layer over-current protection, short-circuit protection, and surge protection
- Specially designed for Indian climate and it is designed and built in India
How to choose the right configuration? Two step process.
- Check your WiFi router Voltage and Current rating. Best way to check it is to look at the plate under your router or the sticker on the adapter used by your WiFi router. The sticker looks like this
- Make sure the router voltage rating is 12V. For any other voltage look at models RU24, RU46 or RU611 that come in multiple voltages.
- If the current rating of your router is >1A, or if you need dual-device configuration, this model is not right for you. Please look at RU24, RU46 or RU611
- If you have a Jio/syrotech/netlink/BSNL router/setup, these routers need special configuration. P lease look at RU24, RU46 or RU611
- If you have a WiFi 6 (802.11ax) Router, we recommend RU-HC
You can use your existing 12V router adapter with this model.
Installation is in two simple steps
Detailed user manual available here
- The miniUPS contains Li-Ion cell for energy storage.
- Do not store them in hot areas (for e.g. sunlight, hot vehicles, stove, next to microwave)
- Do not crush them
- Dispose them after useful life at nearest e-waste center