Energy Intelligence UPS especially designed and tuned for Jio Fiber routers
Keeps your Jio Fiber/Jio Giga Fiber running without any interruption in case of power cuts, long and short. Say goodbye to the internet reboots when your power fails.
This UPS is specially designed and tested for Jio Fiber routers and WiFi and provides backup with zero interruption. It comes with a special equalizer cable that keeps the Jio Routers running without interruption, unlike many other UPS.
Select the right model for backup time you need - from 2 - 8 hours. (Actual backup duration depends on the power consumption of your specific router/modem, your network setup, number of devices, size of your house)
- Application specific Patented Pending charging and discharging for long battery life
- The only backup device with Electric Vehicle grade cells for longer life, enhanced safety and 3 years of warranty (including battery)
Voltage Rating – 12V (if you are looking for UPS for a router other than Jio and voltage different than 12V, please visit our UPS collection here.)
Current Rating - max 2.5A (at 12V)
- Smart Battery Management System(BMS)
- 3 Yrs warranty including battery
- Reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection, triple-layer over-current protection, short-circuit protection, and surge protection
- Specially designed for Indian climate and it is designed and built in India
Specially for Jio, we have three models. Select the right variant when ordering
- RU-J23 (2 to 3 hours of backup) - Works with your 2.5A Router Adapter
- RU-J56 (5 to 6 hours of backup) - Works with your 2.5A Router Adapter
- RU-J68 (6 to 8 hours of backup) - High Capacity, High Speed matching Adapter provided
Can I use my existing WiFi Router adapter with the UPS?
Most Jio routers come with a 2A/2.5A adapter. For models RU-J23 and RU-56 your Jio router adapter will be sufficient. If you order RU-J68, it comes with our High Capacity, High Speed Adapter.
- The miniUPS contains Li-Ion cell for energy storage.
- Do not store them in hot areas (for e.g. sunlight, hot vehicles, stove, next to microwave)
- Do not crush them
- Dispose them after useful life at nearest e-waste center
- If your utility power in not stable OR your DG generator supply voltage fluctuates OR you are in zone with lightning and thunder please use spike buster/surge protector to protect your adapter and miniUPS