Energy Intelligence 12V 27WHR miniUPS is an uninterrupted power backup solution for stationary usage, designed for devices like WiFi routers, internet modem, access control systems, etc.
- Keeps your WiFi Router/Modem running from 3 to 5 hours with no interruption due to power cuts. (Actual backup duration depends on the current consumption of your router/modem. For most routers you will get above backup)
- Works for devices rating of 12V(2.5A)
- Application specific Patented Pending charging, discharging for long battery life
- The only backup device with Electric Vehicle grade cells for longer life and enhanced safety and 3 years of warranty (including battery)
Voltage Rating – 12V
Configuration – Single device setup
- Smart Battery Management System
- Battery capacity – 27WHr (32WHr and 54WHr units available too. (WHr - WattHour is a measure of energy stored)
- 3 Yrs warranty including battery
- Supports WiFi routers, cable TV box, CCTV
- Even if miniUPS is fully discharged after a long power cut, the charging and current balancing algorithm ensures that charging takes place using the standard 12V 1.2A adapter
- On/Off switch is available to be used for long term storage and transportation for additional safety
- Reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection, triple-layer over-current protection, short-circuit protection, and surge protection.
- Specially designed for Indian climate and it is built in India
There are different models based on Voltage & Capacity. You can also buy voltage converter cables separately for dual devices or a combination of voltages. Check the home page by clicking on the logo to decide which model is right for you.
- The miniUPS contains Li-Ion cell for energy storage.
- Do not store them in hot areas (for e.g. sunlight, hot vehicles, stove, next to microwave)
- Do not crush them
- Dispose them after useful life at nearest e-waste center